View Single Post
Old 10-28-2023, 06:05 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeen View Post
First, my mother always taught me that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Haven't you ever met someone who just rubs you the wrong way? Think of all the threads on Net54 where we disclose buyer ID on ebay, or Facebook, and dozens of sellers here blacklist them. They blacklist them for the simple reason of not wanting the hassle in the future.

Or think of the store signs as you walk in that say "I have the right to refuse you service in my store if you are disrespectful."

Wasting a seller's time is certainly reason enough for many on this board to not work with a buyer again in the future.

Now, I would agree with you that if this rude buyer was the only buyer, or offering the most, it might be foolish of me to walk away. But under the circumstances that I had not advertised the car for sale, I still had a large pool of potential buyers to possibly find another.
If it don't feel right it don't feel right, life is short, deal with people that make you feel good no matter the result.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-