Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 06:09 PM
Craig Wright

6/27 Won 1 Graded T206 card, 10 raw T206 cards, and one complete set of Indian Head Pennies 1880-1909.

Received Invoice on 7/2.

Paid Invoice via Paypal on 7/2.

Received Shipping Notification on 7/6 with no statement of the contents of the shipment.

Received shipment on 7/11 in blue flat envelope mailer which was not taped closed, only the adhesive on the flap (the envelope could have been opened, some of the contents removed, and resealed).

Inside blue mailer was a smaller bubble mailer that was not taped closed, only adhesive on the flap, that contained all of the cards. There were no coins in the package and no list of contents. The smaller bubble mailer was not large enough to have contained the coins.

I waited a week hoping the coins would be arriving in a separate shipment.

On 7/20 I went to CU website and sent email stating cards had been received but not coins, and asked for shipping status of coins. Did not receive a response.

On 7/27 I again went to CU website and sent email stating my displeasure in not receiving a response to my previous email and again requested shipping status of coins.

Today, 7/30, still waiting on response and coins.

By no means is my apparent loss even close to Dave's, but I am becoming thoroughly disgusted with CU's complete lack of customer service.