Thread: New Guy Here!
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 05:56 PM

Default New Guy Here!

Hey everybody! I have recently been bitten by the Vintage bug and found this forum through blowout. Just wanted to introduce myself and didn't see an intro thread so thought I would post my own. My name is Billy and have been collecting pretty steadily for the last two years. My collecting has been pretty sporadic, but I am starting to really find my focus and what I like lately. I have kind of fallen in love with vintage in the last couple of months and am excited about picking up cards here and there. I also collect HOF relic cards and 90s/early 2000s Braves inserts (especially shiny ones). I also collect modern Braves and former Clemson football/baseball players. But as I get more into vintage the random modern pickups haven't given me as much excitement. Other than Acuna and Albies my two current favorites. Anyways, I am rambling now, but just wanted to say "hi" and can't wait to get to know everybody and become a part of this community. As long as you'll have me! If you are on Twitter you can follow me at @BWatson18 and we can talk cards there!