View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 05:03 PM
James M.

Default Reliable Vintage Dealers

I saw somewhat of a similar thread in the Post-War forum, I wanted to expand on that a little bit here, if everyone's okay with that. Since joining here I've made a few small time deals with various members on the board. Recently I made a bigger purchase, one that I think warrants some form of detailed feedback.

I made a post looking for a Berk Ross Mantle, which I would eventually purchase from Charlietheexterminator. Chuck was a true professional. All and all we exchanged 26 emails varying from condition, to price point. He was very up front with what he was looking for, and even helped guide me with some paypal related concerns. I expressed a little hesitance when it came to dealing with the mail, Chuck said "No problem" and offered me a few options, including the one I ended up taking; Us meeting up in real life to conduct the deal. We spoke about the Hobby for a little bit, including my new interest in tobacco cards, and both went on our way. All in all a fantastic experience, and I will defintely purchase from him again going forward.

Whether it be positive experiences from members on the board, or maybe from outside Net54 who have you guys found to be reliable when it comes to buying and selling vintage?