View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 06:46 PM
James Gallo

Default Pissed off with this

I used the registry as my checklist and a heads up would have allowed me to at least pull the damn data. I just got the same notice that it is gone from my email over the weekend.

I have talked to NUMEROUS people about it over the YEARS since they made the bull shit big splash that has amounted to ABSOLUTELY JACK except adding a new label that my 43 year old self can't read the damn cert number without a magnifier.

They have prioritized the population report over the registry and have been fighting to get into modern cards.

I love the holders and I just crossed over about 40 cards which I GREATLY regret now.

I am beyond livid with this crap and the lack of them being able to do a damn thing. I am at a point where I guess I should just sell everything I have in their holders as the population report and registry are useless so what is the company made up of.

I miss the old days where you could speak with the people that made up the company and they would give a crap. When they used to be the collector company instead of the big machine, now I see them as becoming irrelevant in short order

Such a shame to see a company kill itself by moving away from all the things that made it thrive.

James Gallo