View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 06:55 PM
pariah1107

I am hoping for the best but when I read the latest cryptic message from the Ellensburg Bulls page: "Late tonight will be the announcement about the Ellensburg Bulls." (5hrs ago, 4-27-15) I'd be more optimistic if it said "an announcement" rather than "the announcement". I expect the worst....

Edited to add: In last week's episode of the MRPBL, Catch the Drama:

4-23: Phil Savage resigned as Grays Harbor Gulls manager, strange since they seemed to be the most organized of any of the 6 teams
Dan Schwam also resigned as Ellensburg Bulls manager
4-27: The above statement, still no announcement (4-28)
4-28: This rather distressing facebook message on the MRPBL site: "My name is Ryan Duva and I received a player contract on MArch 18th for the Ellensburg Bulls. I sent it via fax and email on March 19th the next day to the fax and mailing address provided. I also have tried contacting the email provided on the contract several times regarding this issue. I am not on the Bulls roster and am worried. Please contact me ASAP as I already have my plane tickets purchased and am ready to go. My contact info is........ or you can reply to this facebook message. Thank you for taking the time to resolve this problem." This message was posted 5 hours ago, followed by another player just adding "...."

This would be hilarious if it obviously did not jeopardize players futures. Still waiting for that riveting announcement Mike.

Last edited by pariah1107; 04-28-2015 at 11:31 AM.