View Single Post
Old 12-08-2021, 09:04 AM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric72 View Post
I'm lucky. The people at my local Post Office know me by name. I have the same delivery person nearly every day. Sending and receiving have been smooth as silk. Zero problems with the USPS.

On the other hand...

FedEx has been awful, in my experience. I've dealt with too many incoming package nightmares. They've lost packages entirely, delivered them to my neighbors, returned them to sender because they claimed myy house was a vacant lot, etc., etc., etc. I've spent countless hours over the years with their (ahem) "customer service" representatives. That's on the receiving end. I simply won't use them to send anything; they've obliterated my trust.

So, two extremes. Guess I'll take that and be happy with USPS.

Sounds like the new recruits at FedEx are former USPS employees. But like you Eric all the chicks at my post office can’t wait to get their hands on my package.

My last Fedex package needed a signature. It was actually thrown at my door. I went to sign as the truck was pulling away.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.