View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 03:13 PM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

So, in my project that has evolved slightly........ I added another pickup in the last few days.
I have been "tinkering" with how I am going to frame this thing, and its "changed sizes" a couple of times, leading to another card or two to include.

I nabbed this '58 Batting Foes Mantle/Aaron this week.
The cell pics don't do it justice, it has excellent image clarity, which is tough for this issue. Snow is almost always a problem.
The centering isn't great, but better image quality on this one was more important to me.

I have room for one more horizontal card, and some of you may have noticed in the BST I am looking for a '55 Bowman.

Hopefully I can find one soon that fits the bill.
This has pretty much come together, and I should be done after one more pick up.......... FINALLY~!

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.