View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 10:18 PM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

Just got in my last grab for this project, which took longer than anticipated.

Didn't detract from the fun though.

I liked the centering of this '55 Bowman , but it obviously has its faults. (the glare on the right side is just lighting)
There is a slight wrinkle near the bottom that doesn't detract from the card too terribly..... and of course you have the chipping which damn near every '55 Bowman has, at least in varying amounts anyway.

Not the highest grading type, but it fit my bill of the "well worn but respectable appeal" variety.

It was damn tough to find a decent looking '55 Bowman under $200. The vast majority have MAJOR ISSUES but I was really happy with this one.

Now I'm dropping everything off at my local frame shop in a day or two, and it will be good to finally get this thing done and framed so I can enjoy it.

This has been a great "diversion" from all the gloom and doom trimming issues, and more recently the Corona virus and stock market ridiculousness going on.

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.