View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 12:45 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
When CNN, Fox, CBS, MSNBC, Reuters, Associated Press, the BBC, and reports, speeches, and votes (like regarding war crimes) that come from the UN all say basically the same things, I think you can believe it to be at least 95% accurate.

When Putin says he isn't targeting civilians, I think you can be assured he is lying.

When you see multiple images and videos of Putin ridiculously sitting 20 feet away from everyone else at the lonely end of an elongated table, you can assume he is paranoid to the extreme.
I watched a Fox report last week and they clearly said, "Who the hell knows what is really going on"

Before anyone thinks I am cheering Putin on or advocating for war, death and destruction, think again, but I can't help to be brought back to the WMD stories that all of MSM spewed to us before the Gulf war. How'd that story play out?

I believe our media is corrupt and biased with a penchant for protecting U.S. interests by creating and pushing false narratives in an effort to make them look all divine and the like so I really have a hard time believing much of anything that we are being told about Putin, Russia, Zelenskyy and the Ukraine.
Imo, there is definitely more to this story than what we are being told.

Last edited by irv; 03-04-2022 at 12:46 PM.