View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 12:23 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Maybe you could hang onto a couple of the lower value cards that still have great sentimental value? That way you get the money and still have a few cards (albeit lower value but who cares) for the memories. We (me too) are all passionate about our cardboard but it's just that, cardboard. I have already sold some that meant a lot to me because of financial issues several years ago. Had I not sold them I would have had to sell my house and declare bankruptcy. I kept my favorite one from that focus and have 0 sellers remorse. In the not too distant future I will be selling some more to pay for my daughters college. And there are currently 5 guys outside my house working on it for some greatly needed cosmetic repairs. I sold my T206 back run recently (again minus a few I really like the most) to finance it. I use my cards for my benefit and am not shy about it. Life is too important to stress when there are ways around it. Good luck and I hope the best for you. We'll still be here for ya' and you are still a part of our community, cards or not.