View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 08:11 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
I wondered how long before we got into this crap again.

Travis wants to go after the big guys and the high-end fakes.

Chris wants to go after the heavy volume guys with the low-end fakes.

WE GET IT!!!!!

I admire both of your for your passion, yet I can't stand either of you because of your petty fighting. We've read a dozen threads in the past few months that have all ended the same way: you guys strutting around like roosters with your feathers puffed out, staring each other down. WE GET IT!! How about the next time either of you wants to post to the other about how we should all go after "your" chosen target, YOU DON'T! Just post a link to any of these other tedious threads and we can read again what you think.

Ken
earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com
Mr. EarlyWynnFan, with all due respect, what would you have me do? Ignore the comments written by Travis and just let them stand? I don't like these pissing matches any more than you do, but there are some things I cannot ignore. It's my style. If Leon doesn't like what I do here, I will leave here. It's that simple.

If my comments bother you and if you don't like what I write, then by all means put me on your "Ignore" list. I've put two members here on my "Ignore" list, that way I cannot read their comments. Please feel free to put me on your "Ignore" list, Mr. EarlyWynnFan.