View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Ke.n Su.lik

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Mr. EarlyWynnFan, with all due respect, what would you have me do? Ignore the comments written by Travis and just let them stand? I don't like these pissing matches any more than you do, but there are some things I cannot ignore. It's my style. If Leon doesn't like what I do here, I will leave here. It's that simple.

If my comments bother you and if you don't like what I write, then by all means put me on your "Ignore" list. I've put two members here on my "Ignore" list, that way I cannot read their comments. Please feel free to put me on your "Ignore" list, Mr. EarlyWynnFan.
Or, Mr. TruthIsOutThere, perhaps you could just put Travis on YOUR "Ignore" list!

I'd prefer not to ignore of you because, as I said in my post, I feel you both have something to offer and I enjoy your posts, except when they involve Travis and David. As an adult, you are allowed to walk away, to ignore the bullies and idiots of the world. (Note: not saying Travis and David are either, I'm just making a point.) Heck, many would think you the better man for it!

So to reiterate: YES!!!! Walk away! Let him say what he wants!! You do what you do, let him do what he does. Both of you keep posting however you feel helps our hobby, and leave the other one be.