View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 08:08 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I agree 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdmtx View Post
As you can see from my post count, I don't engage in much of the drama here. However, yours is quite over the top imo. Also, I guess you failed to see my attempt at humor by sighting Facebook as a place with intelligence and alluding to less drama there. So either you don't have Facebook, you're Facebook feed is different than anyone else's, or you fail to comprehend subtle comedic tones. I took no shots at you prior to your posts about me. Only called the veiled threats what I believe them to be. Argue about your Cobb, defend it, trash it, bicker about anything you please, but the let's meet somewhere is weak at best.

I was merely pointing out that I enjoy this forum for card postings. The personal BS is tiresome.

You, and any other are invited to Texas to visit and talk sports and swap cards. That is a legitimate offer to meet. The way you posed your offer to meet, looked more like a threat, and I believe I do understand your comments.

If a person doesn't walk through life with guns blazing, much more pleasure will be derived. That is just my opinion. To come here with hostile posts for the masses seems a little aggressive to the masses. Poor form.

Mark