View Single Post
Old 08-17-2020, 01:11 AM
Tim Odeen

Although I'm downsizing my collection, I still picked up a few cards before I bow out for a lengthy bit. I decided to pick up my first Topps Tiffany, and I'm quite pleased with Griffey in PSA 7. I'm fearing Trout cards will drop in price like Pujols' did, but I couldn't walk away without having one, so I picked up one with a corner ding.

Finally, found an early career signature 87 Donruss RC of Larkin. I ran it past NET54 first, and a few people shared pics of this style signature from their PC. THANK YOU. The amount I hope to get rid of should open up plenty of room in the showcase for me to highlight some of my Larkin items. And this auto RC should contrast nicely with his modern sig.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo