View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 02:15 PM
Administrator

Default Plancich....Two Requests

Posted By: Bill A.

I have decided to move on. I am sure you will all applaud this. My opinion is that this Board prefers to believe Robert simply because he has weaved this web of deception.

When you cut through all of the detail I simply asked Robert to educate and provide his "extensive research" that he claimed to have. He refuses to because he not done any extensive research and therefore has nothing to provide.

I agree authenticators made a mistake when it came to the Ichiro bat, Seaver glove and even the DiMaggio glove and in all cases the folks in charged owned up to it (two of the three cases before the item was sold). At the same time this same team of authenticators has flawlessly put their seal of approval as well as turned down 10s of thousands of pieces of memorabilia and have provided a much safer environment in which we can buy and sell memorabilia. Regardless of what Robert thinks game used memorabilia goes for more money when SCD authentic and PSAdna authenticators authenticate the items. Knowledgable buyers seek this seal of approval.

My comments about unknowledgable are in regards to GU material. This is a vintage card discussion board. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand cards but if someone on a vintage GU equipment discssion forum would state "I just found a Cobb Bat off shoulder with a Hustler back" a Vintage GU equipment collector would nod their head and move on. Not because they are stupid. Only because they know very little about T206 cards.

Anyways sorry to have wasted your time. Take care.