View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 10:25 PM
Avery Singh II

Ive been shadow learning from you guys reading reading reading and more reading and historical research of production practices etc but my knowledge specifically goes robustly to the late 60s range and i have only dabbled in this era minus the 56 set as its my fav. I know when to hit the lifeline button and know that i have to pay it forward myself and will do so on my end in any capacity i can! im a staunch 70s and newer guy with plenty of baseball to 50s mixed iin but always been enamored with the 49 and 48 bowman and leaf stuff and its always been layups based off what ive learned but i have been perplexed by the whole glue pasting thing of old and thought for a moment thats what it was but there was no explanation for the front or the situation surrounding the card although i like the idea of hooking the fish and playing it before i break it off just in case so nothing gets missed LOL i do understand and appreciate your guys time and knowledge as it is not worthless to me and so if there are any high grade raw you guys ever seek in the 70s and newer thats my hunting specialty and am always happy to pass along good deals to those hunting for pc that i pass up as i go due to margin!

Other than that i am not sure i can offer much to this forum as a 30 year old due to my collecting era expertise although i have only explored this forum heavily for old so idk if theres newer aged collectors here and will have to explore and be active as i do appreciate yalls help tremendously and ecstatically!