View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 06:06 AM
Avery Singh II

in the sake of money saved also the 4 gentlemen that did alert me and offer help on this situation if you go to my store and pick out a card you want under 20$ and ill send it your way on my dime as a thank you!!!
leon
yanks
aquarian
rjackson

If you do not see anything now if you look feel free to cash it in whenever or use a 20% off whatever you want order size! one time of course LOL and if you see anything say high grade set break and your looking for anything in those sets if not posted i probably have it just haven't posted it so lmk and pm me here or on feebay!

Or one other option i can add not if it means anything to you yet but if you tell me one card and condition your seeking and a price point that is realistic i will eventually find it and its yours for the cost incurred no strings i will show you everything minus my account number LOL

I do appreciate you guys and the work ive witnessed for a while on the forums as ive referenced and read through quite a bit here! I do not want to come off as a rude young man or unappreciative nor am i looking for anything other than a thank you offering and also to rectify my a hole entry post to the forum seeking help like a leech without proper introduction!!!