View Single Post
Old 04-17-2024, 10:24 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
That is convenient, self-serving and the mere fact he avoids disclosing is the reason he should. If you have nothing to hide then don't hide.

Reminds me of when he had his 52 Topps Mantle SGC Auth Altered listed that he won from PWCC. PWCC disclosed that the alteration was a trim job on the bottom edge--a trim job that was pretty evident even with the card int he holder. When Travis listed it on eBay he went out of his way in his description to describe how much time and effort an examination he did of the card and concluded SGC was wrong and the card was not altered.

When Brent is more forthcoming than Travis that should tell ya something. And if Travis was so sure his assessment was more accurate than SGC why not break out the card and submit it? The upside on a mistakenly assessed 52 Topps #311 that would be a 7 or higher being wrongfully trapped in an AA holder is worth a few submission attempts. I will tell you why he did not break it out and resubmit it. Once he were to do that it would be harder or impossible to post his misrepresentation that the card is not altered.
I am shocked. I can't believe it. The Snowman, misrepresenting cards and trying to rip people off when he isn't busy shilling for other fraudsters? Say it ain't so!

Have a link to this one or a pic of the card?