View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason19th View Post
I would argue that these packs should be valued at approx the value of an 7 graded card of the stars shown. The majority of a packs value is as a lottery ticket for the big card in the set. These packs really don’t have much of a mystery - there are unlikely additional Henderson’s or Boggs and I think it would be nearly impossible for their to be a third Mac. So what your really betting on is the condition of the card you can see and I think that the over under is basically a 7
Hey thanks everyone for the replies

I genuinely appreciate the insight.

And on one hand I can see what youre saying Jason19th, but on the other hand I think what makes these items so special is the fact that they *aren't* opened. (Assuming they werent opened and resealed which I highly doubt, but hey anything is possible).

Not so much in terms of "maybe it s a PSA 10 inside" but more so because its rare to have a pack with a visible Henderson on top. But honestly, I'm a rookie at unopened packs so I kind of have no idea.

Thats why I had to reach out to the Net54 crew, because have no idea how to price them. I wanted to get them graded but the turnaround time is listed on PSAs site as "Over 100 Business Days" so I decided against it for now. So thanks again to everyone who replied.

In the end, I think I will have to send these in to PSA maybe later this summer once they get a little less busy.

Thanks again very much, and any additional information is welcome!