View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 08:38 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

I dont think I would spend the cash on grading these unless they look absolutely fantastic. The one shown is not worth much more than the shipping in the condition its in and being unsoakable.

If they are in beautiful condition and the corners are tight, I would compare them to some graded a 6 or higher on ebay before even considering grading. If you can get above a 6, I would grade for sale to set builders looking for higher grade commons. If they are 6's you may get around 40 for most commons. If they are in "good" condition like you mentioned most are worth 5 to 10 dollars at best. It not a goldmine, but it may help your grandmother with the electric bill for a month. I would try to sell them here first as the ebay fees will cut the 150 dollars you make down to around 110.

The two cards in that list worth sending in are the two Dizzy Trouts if you really wanted to see what kind of grades the others may get. They are not worth much still, but may be the cards you get the best return on. This is unfortunately just not a high demand set with DiMaggio and Williams being the two most want.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.