View Single Post
Old 11-03-2020, 04:13 PM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK View Post
Al,
I thought the idea was to buy low and sell high. Buying high and selling very high doesn’t sound very profitable. I was also outbid on several pins and have no desire to go even higher now.
Mike that is the general idea but in his case his business model has always been to double up... it will be very unlikely it will happen with these pins that he bought. He has now tied up alot of funds on these pins and will be sitting on them for a long time. My feeling on some of them he will be taking a loss at some point because prices are way to high. He has to start to understand there is a point when you have to stop pushing the button on auctions... with a 20 % mark up and way to high prices you need to change your business model. But hay what do I know Im just a retired multiple business owner who had alot of success !

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..