Thread: T205 Status
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 02:11 PM
Ben Morton

I collected about 20 years ago, and recently went back and looked at what I saved, and it seems the best value is donate to charity!

Well, I always liked the old stuff anyhow, so I decided to sole focus on the T205 when I got one at a local show - George Stovall. 1 down.

I turned to the various lists found around the net to determine what mountain I was planning to climb. After thinking about it, I settled on the 200 different players, and at least 1 of each back name. I am color blind and can't really tell the difference between some of the color variations on the backs, so I am aiming for 1 of each brand. Similar for spelling errors, etc. on the backs, or different portraits of the same player on the front (though I am wavering on those with different teams). I am content with the player. I am currently at 53 players and 9 backs - with 10 HOFers, thanks to some nice eBay finds, and the help of come Net54 guys. Aiming for the 3 range.

I love the blurbs on the backs - some of the lower level guys require some real stretches to find something positive.