View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 09:33 PM
Tim Odeen

Update Day 7: no walk on Day 6. Wife has a COVID scare at work, so I left town (she's considered an essential worker and has to continue to report to work). I'm an at risk individual. It's just not compatible.

Today, it was a beautiful morning for a walk! 4.4 miles brought my running total to 31 miles. Day 7 means the walkathon is 1/3 complete.

For fundraising, the last two days has seen a flurry of donations that have brought my total to $1075. I received two checks from colleagues "who just don't do technology..." When I get the chance to cash those and submit them, that will bring the total to $1135. I have three other donors committed, and a half dozen other donors I have personally contacted. Onward to $1500!

Your donation will help secure continued research and public awareness campaigns for 3 million Americans who suffer from some form of bowel disease. Please consider donating for someone you might know who had had to deal with diagnosis. Just click on the link, and follow directions.

https://online.crohnscolitisfoundati...15AA44F5D0AA08

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo

Last edited by todeen; 08-07-2020 at 09:34 PM.