View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 04:12 PM
Tim Odeen

Update Day 15: Lazy Saturday was a great day to go on a long walk on the Centennial trail. My walk today took me to 68 miles. With 7 more days of walking I just might be able to reach 100 miles... my goal is just 80.

As for donations, I have raised more than $1600 for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation. I had to send in a couple checks to the foundation, so they don't show up on my fundraising page yet.

If you're interested in donating, you have one week left, August 22 is the last day of the walkathon. I won't hit my astronomical goal of $5000, but with persistance I might come close to $2500. I'm so grateful and humbled to everyone who has already donated. To donate, just click the link below. Once to my fundraising page, click the button that says Donate to Timothy, and then follow directions.

https://online.crohnscolitisfoundati...52C6278CD4BCB1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo