View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 05:01 PM
Todd Schultz

Huge tip of the hat Jason!!!! Boy do I feel like I wasted several hours for nothing. I read net54 a dozen times a day and somehow missed/forgot about your thread entirely (obviously). Must have been in trial for some time. Anyway, feel free to pm or post any additional info you discovered. An interesting store. Was only around for 2 years, sponsored a baseball team in the town's six-team commercial league, took out large ads and seemed to be a player, then going out of business ads start running and lease expires and "poof" by the beginning of 1917. Oh well, full credit where due. Now tell me if you did similar research on the other m101 sets, so I don't reinvent the wheel. BTW, I just learned that the Globe clothing store was not in Missouri as I once thought and was reported in 2008, or if it was, then there was another one. Will post that shortly unless someone gives me a head's up that it's already been done.
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.

Last edited by nolemmings; 09-23-2014 at 05:26 PM.