View Single Post
Old 07-17-2021, 03:59 PM
Robert

Default Storing and enjoying cards in binders

So I know its been mentioned, quite possibly more than once on the boards but wanted to revisit the way of storing and enjoying card sets. I recently began the "migration" back to binders from CardSaver 1's. Yeah I did and still do have most of my in progress sets in Card Savers but I notice that one can enjoy as well as a binder. Binders take up less room and i guess when you have no plans to sell just enjoy and pass down it seems more effective for enjoyment. Anyone with me on this? The 78 Topps baseball set which I am 41 cards from completion along with the 81 Topps football set I enjoy storing in binders. I was able to purchase a beautiful (and not like my norm a centered solid NMMT 81 set) a few years ago from a board member. I love to hear other stories of how the set collectors enjoy looking through these beautiful pieces of pasteboard. Please share if you get time.....
Successful Transactions with: cammb, jim, sean1125,bobbyw8469, vintagetoppsguy, mintacular, rube26105, irishdenny, brick, Robextend,dboneesq, northviewcats, wdwfan, Dhogan, quitcrab, eliminator, Harliduck, tonyo, fetamore, hcv123, Bocabirdman, Casey2296,Aplyon86 Futbowl, pwang100, GoCubsGo32, Sidepocket, jcarroll84, DanP, YazFenway08, 4reals, sflayank, frazier and many others

Last edited by Blackie; 07-17-2021 at 04:00 PM.