View Single Post
Old 08-06-2021, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemmings View Post
I know I've posted this before a couple of years ago, but I thought some may have missed it (more likely most don't care).

I use 8 pocket pages and then keep each card in its own penny sleeve so I can pull it out with little fear of damage. It also tends to keep the sheet slightly "sturdier", although my biggest fear is still curling of the corner pockets.
I use mylar sleeves to provide an even stronger sheet. They tend to stick out a smidge, which is a slight distraction but also makes them easier to pull out.

Here are two examples--the Braves are stored in the usual penny sleeve in the larger size for 52-56 Topps, and the Twins use the Mylar. Sorry I did a lousy job of getting them still and aligned--these scans are from a couple years ago:

I view the binders calendar style rather than book style; i.e. on my lap or table turning the pages up and over rather than left-right. A little out of the ordinary but really no big deal at all. I recommend this approach--just start with one set and see if you like it-- you can always scrap the idea and find another use for the 8 pocket sheets, I would hope.

Hi Todd

Can you post a link to where you get the Mylar sleeves?
Thanks
Chris