Thread: Adam Moraine
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2005, 07:15 AM
Administrator

Default Adam Moraine

Posted By: leon

I agree. I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. We have all had time to give our opinion. I would love to try to help Adam if he wants it. Until then he can just lurk if he wants to. I don't think Adam is a bad person just a little confused, and a little young, and needs some more experience(s) to learn from. On the CU board he is taking the same ribbing. If he contacts me, and we talk in person (on the phone) about life in general and board etiquette, then I think he could still be a valued board member. I know I have made more than my share of mistakes but the older I get the fewer of these type I make. (*don't get me wrong I still make some, just not quite as many). Actually I see a lot of me in Adam, although from about 20 years ago. Let's get back to talking about cards.....One last point though. Adam is not the first one to say that it is his "right" to post on this board. That is far from the truth. Think of this board as your drivers license. It's real easy to keep it, but if you mess up too much, it can be taken away just like the board privileges can. regards all