View Single Post
Old 02-19-2021, 11:38 AM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank A View Post
I have never seen the need for Qualifiers on any card. The final grade is what it is. I couldn't care less about edge numbers, corner numbers or anything else.
The qualifiers are an option, for which the submitter will pay a nominal fee. For vintage, I agree there is no need. If/when I submit, I will not request the qualifiers. But I believe many of the modern card collectors may opt for it.

I hope CSG is indeed reading this and can respond to some of the Forum's basic concerns. As the "new kid on the block", you'd think/hope they would be extra-responsive to consumer inquiries. If people get the sense that GSC cares (and is responsive), it would give them an immediate leg up on their current competition.

I agree that the smaller square slab for Tobacco/Caramel cards may not be feasible or cost effective. But hopefully (especially as a new advertiser here) they can at least provide a response to concerns over the flip size and color, as it pertains to smaller-sized cards that are 100+ years old.

There is just no way that the flip size should be comparable to the cards themselves!

Last edited by perezfan; 02-19-2021 at 11:40 AM.