View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 07:22 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetwoohsix View Post
As far as I know, 6th graders aren't getting mandatory vaccines for a sexually transmitted virus- that to me is bizarre. And, it really should be the other way around- if the parents choose to have their kids get the vaccine, it is available. Not, it's mandatory unless you opt out. Not for this. Are sixth graders catching HPV nowadays? Maybe I'm out of the loop. Then you have the connections to Merck,,,,then you see greed and $$$.
Again, school age children are required to get other vaccinations before they are allowed to enroll in school. What's the difference?

Your either opposed to mandatory vaccinations or your not. You can't have it both ways. How can you pick and choose which ones you're for and which ones you're against?

Are sixth graders catching HPV nowadays? My guess is probably the majority aren't. However, that's where you're spinning it. The vaccination is to protect young girls BEFORE they become sexually active, not after.

Question: Are you telling me that if you had a middle school daughter and there was a vaccination (assuming it was thoroughly tested for side effects) to prevent her from getting HPV (which causes cervical cancer), you wouldn't do it? Come on!

Edited to add: If you really want to talk about health care decisions being “forced” on people, let’s talk ObamaCare – which the majority of Americans were against. That was forced upon us.

If the Supreme Court doesn’t find it unconstitutional, hopefully it will be repealed or defunded by the next administration.

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 08-26-2011 at 09:27 AM.