View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default one of them was about 3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGallo View Post
Bob

Yes they were for sale. Not sure on the prices, I thought he said something around 3k each. Both were in Sgc auth holders.
he sets up with chuck so if they didn't sell they should be floating around.

James

He wanted about 3700 for one of the Delehanty cabinets that was in an AUT holder. Great looking pose but the bottom was trimmed off and there was a pinhole in it. I had a good time but I don't think I would have considered it a good show. I found nadda for my collection. I did get some consignments and that was ok. Maybe the best thing was spending quite a bit of time with Teddy Z and seeing some of his great collection at his house. He and his lovely wife were some of the best hosts you could imagine. I also got to eat at a great little breakfast place, I think it was called Franks, right on the Delaware River. Besides that I did see a lot of folks I knew and spent quite a bit if of time talking to the SGC guys and Bill and Wayne from Shoebox cards....And I don't know why but Levi got a picture of James and I, that is liable to show up somewhere down the road. There were no compromising issues with it... such as neither of us were puking from being drunk or anything fun. I had a good time but most dealers I spoke to said it wasn't a very good show. A few said it was good but they were in the vast minority....

Last edited by Leon; 12-07-2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: typos