View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 04:38 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgo71 View Post
FWIW, Clemens was not found innocent, he was found not guilty, and there is a huge distinction. Furthermore, what he was found not guilty of was perjury, which is among the toughest thing in the world to prove in a court since it's very hard to prove what someone knew when they supposedly lied. Clemens was better at age 41 than he was at age 31, or even 21. If you think he was clean you're delusional.
I don't think he was clean, I just don't care.

The "steroid era" is a myth.

Lyle Alzado fully admitted he started on anabolics in college in 1969. 1969!

If he had access in college in 1969, pro players would have been aware much sooner. The arguments that all your heroes are gods is silly. These are all men.

To increase production, the teams in the 60s and 70s had salad bowls of amphetamines in the locker rooms. To say they would frown on anabolics is crazy.

Nothing has ever been made to increase skill, no drug helps hand to eye. Those that were not taking something, were not doing their job.

To cast away a handful of the many because the media witchhunt singled them out is foolish.

I choose to not care.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.