View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 10:24 PM
DR
David R@tliff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondo View Post
Art Thoms played in Oakland which is on the same coast as Oregon (home of You know who). He then played one year in Philadelphia which we all know had a huge mob presence in the 70s. Plus, he shares the first name with Art Schlichter. There ya have it.

I appreciate the exposure and unraveling of fraudulent activity which is rampant and well documented. Getting tired of the pot shots based on nothing but the desire to seem relevant. It dilutes the actual issues and takes away from this board.

And, yes, I’ve had a few beers ......
Then you should get educated. This isn’t a pot shot, it’s a fact.

That Jordan is not authentic, go compare it to any UDA Jordan.

In fact, why not trust the experts and do a Quick Opinion on it? Why didn’t PWCC do that at a minimum? I wonder...

I don’t need to desire to be relevant. My ego doesn’t require the attention. What I do desire is for forgeries to stop being pitched out into the market by uneducated or unethical sellers into the hands of uneducated buyers. This isn’t the first time they’ve listed bogus autographs with some bogus certificate. I am also sick of “position” giving people a free pass to just cash their consignment fee check with no repercussions.

Why would they sell probably THE MOST FORGED SIGNATURE IN THE MARKET without a recognized COA with it? Is it maybe because none of those companies will cert it?

There is absolutely ZERO CHANCE PSA or JSA would pass this signature as authentic, including if Michael himself walked it into their office.

And for those who don’t think you can just print up a cert that looks like that, do you really not see the blank line that just gets filled in with whatever the item is going to be? Seriously? That’s probably warning sign #1 in the hobby of a bogus signature, assuming you know absolutely nothing about autographs at all.

And finally, in person autographs from Jordan are WAAAAAAAAY SLOPPIER than the UDA signatures, and yet this one has like 5 extra letters in Michael?

WAKE UP