View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 01:46 PM
Den*nis O*Brien

Default I Completely Agree With....

If you think these are "Acceptable Casualties" and consequences of this virus, on behalf of my wife I will happily say "F**k You!".

Sincerely, Me.

...The observations and sentiments that Dave has shared with us. He stated that he is not soliciting "Condolences & Sympathy" but his moving testimony is witness to the national horror that we are all faced with whether in touch with reality or oblivious to it. To those oblivious ones I urge them to have another drink of the orange Kool Aid and go out and lick a public hand rail or door knob since they are so very confidant in their position.....it certainly couldn't hurt. Even though unsolicited, my heart goes out to Dave and his family for this probably unnecessary tragedy. I think Dave's suggestion regarding the locking of this thread is a sound one. Leon....let's not give the gap tooth goobers a platform to spread ignorance. I will add that this is the very first "Pissing Match" that I have entered on this board and "The Old Board".
Sincerely, Dennis O'Brien

P.S. Not looking for condolences or sympathy.....just for people to open their eyes. If Leon wants to disappear this entire thread and the other one, I'm all for it. I see enough of this sh*t everywhere else already.[/QUOTE]