View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 08:39 PM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

it's the same data. difference is that VCP also has BVG and SGC sale prices, although I did not even look at those.

the card as a PSA 7 has only 4 sales in the last 12 months. Sure, $259 is the last and the highest, but that does not mean a buyer will pay that now. As a buyer, I usually look at the last few sales and cap myself at the average. If i had this card, I would put a sticker $230 or $240 on it, but would take less.

but there is no science here, its like selling anything. the most important thing is what you are willing to let it go for and how long do you want to take to sell it.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236