View Single Post
Old 01-30-2021, 02:21 PM
Jay Shumsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
Back in 16, when I began collecting again, I went at a feverish pace collecting as many 52's as I could so centering, etc, wasn't as important to me as it is now.
I regretted that decision not long ago as I wished I had of taken more time to be a bit more choosy, but at the same time, in retrospect, if I had of done that, I likely wouldn't be as far ahead as I currently am and it definitely would have been more expensive then and especially now.

I've upgraded a few cards here and there but for the most part, I have backed way off lately and have mainly focused on hockey cards. With the exchange rate, shipping, duty, etc, it just became too expensive to carry on doing that but I haven't given up entirely.
These are 2 new additions. The Irv Dusak card is one I thought I had but I must have gotten him confused with Erv Palica? My low number run is now officially officially done as I jumped the gun before thinking it was.
The regular Frank House card is also one I didn't have but I do own a Yellow Tiger copy.
Congrats on finishing the low numbers again.