View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Scott R

Default Ruth signature opinions?

I really need more help from you guys, looks real for what i can tell but with all the technology out there with plates and auto pen what do you guys think? real or not.

Its from an ebay auction here is the seller description:

"this is an original signed babe ruth base ball. this ball has been in my family since it was originally signed for my grandmother. this ball has been authenticated by authentic autographs unlimted Drew V.Max from pawn stars. the authentication number is A20741. this ball comes with full authentication letter. the babe is in quotes making it a pre 1928 ball signed on the sweet spot making it quite valuable this ball was signed on an official national league red and black laced baseball making it even more valuable."

The seller has been nice to me, gave me his full name address in Vegas, sent me a ton more photo's. I asked him for a lifetime money back guarantee, he agreed. I even told him i would take it to the chicago sports show in August and I would have it PSA/DNA and also checked out by 2 other Authenticators. He was ok with all of this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ruth 3.jpg (75.3 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg ruth 1.jpg (76.1 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg ruth 2.jpg (76.3 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg ruth 4.jpg (76.3 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg ruth ball.jpg (28.1 KB, 177 views)