View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I think Chris from Heritage explained the process quite well. The fact that some of our members either didn't read what he said, or can't comprehend it, is beside the point. Questions are being asked that have been answered already. Things get pulled from every single auction house that runs auctions, mine included. Mistakes happen and it's the way they are handled that counts the most (to me).

it's not a mistake, they have explained it that they throw any piece of carp up there and psa or jsa eventually gets around to looking at it, in the meantime a forgery is up for bid. a mistake is putting something up you believe to be genuine and it is found out not to be. they arent even looking at it at all when it comes in and it gets put up for bids. it's not a mistake.

it used to say precertified psa and jsa auction loa until we forced them to take it down, and in their usual fashion, they thumbed their nose at the collector and only took the jsa or psa part down, leaving up the pre-certified. It's not precertified and that should come down as well, but try getting chris ivy to do anything pro-active and he will have a little hissy fit and kick his arms and legs like a 2 year old.

And then he can't come on here himself (i have never seen chris ivy come on here) and give an explanation, he sends jonathon or chris nerat to do his light work as he is too big and above it all to explain to us mere serfs and peasants or forum owners or whoever just what the heck they are doing over there in ivory tower number 1 in dallas texas.

if richard gets double banned, i hope i get triple.

Last edited by travrosty; 03-19-2013 at 03:19 PM.