View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 10:39 PM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK View Post
He’s done this with every single auction of Paul’s collection. Maybe he’s content with having them in his collection but would sell if someone is willing to really pay up.
Mike,
His business model has always been to try and double his money.BUT with the 20% premium and his very high prices on his relisted pins he will be sitting with them for a very long time... I was under bidder on 4-5 of those pins he has now. I will not bring myself to pay those prices on them that he put on them.. I won 3 items last time around and I cant believe he will be that stupid to do it again this time.... As we know pin collectors are a small group and dont have unlimited funds.... He also drives up every single pin that comes up on ebay.....Time to send the message that we wont buy your pins at that level... Good luck with sales!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..