View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 07:08 PM
Emlily Ell.is

Default Pics added of first 2 PSA cards ... Which would be better investment?

I've got some money saved up (around $1k-$1,200) from selling modern stuff, and I'm looking to spend it on some vintage stuff. The amount I have should rise as I plan on selling more of my modern in the next few days/week to move toward vintage.

I prefer raw vintage, but I'm thinking about buying some graded cards just looking ahead at the future and the fact they'd be easier to move should I need to move them quickly or should I pass and the person left to move them would have an easier time.

So here's my question.

For investment purposes, would it be better to buy graded RCs of some of the HOFers (I'd be looking for mid-grade RCs so 5-7) or graded stars (Mantle, Mays, Aaron, Williams, etc). I've had some vintage here and there by putting sets together, but I've never focused on vintage from an investment standpoint.

Edit: Now have 2 PSA cards in my collection (bought 3 others earlier this week on Facebook that should be here tomorrow).

The new cornerstone of my entire PC. My most expensive card.

Also a nice RC of a non-HOFer, although this guy has a good case to be in there.

Last edited by wdwfan; 11-22-2020 at 02:39 PM.