View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
I think twice before I post because whatever I say reflects who I am, and given the choice I'd prefer to put my best foot forward.
I agree and strive for the same integrity as you do. Everything I say or do on this board reflects on who I am and I hope I come across as a decent fellow. Anyone who ever does business with me will certainly know my name, address and phone number, but having just anyone on the internet, who might stumble across this board, know who I am, sort of freaks me out a little bit.
I've had private conversations with people on this board, good people, who if they want to know my information, I would not hesitate to share it. In fact, I've learned from reading this board that there are some people who I would not hesitate to give my name to if they were just curious, because I can see they are trustworthy, respectful people and would not share my information if I asked them not to.
If there ever comes a time when I feel I have to slander someone (not likely), I'll do it to their face, away from the public board. Unless it's Leon, who already has all my information

So that's the other side of the coin, if anybody cares.