View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 02:31 PM
Mike Magee

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfarmboy View Post
Thanks for your reply Alan. There is a Martin museum in Maryland. I found a web site and sent them a question asking about the cards. They may know someone that used to work there and I’ll relay any information that they give me. Cross our fingers and hope they can add something. That 67 flyer is pretty cool and thanks for sharing.
Good afternoon,

I grew up right next to Martin Marietta (literally in walking distance). I took my wife to the Martin Museum around Christmas 2019 when they had a Train Garden to raise money for the place. Since Lockheed bought it, they've been selling off all of the old Martin materials. I do mean selling. They had turned the library into an area to go through all of the old books and materials for sale (I'm assuming after they had gone through to make sure items weren't classified). I went through everything looking for anything about the old Orioles nights and came up empty. Everyone in the place was in their 20s but maybe they know some old Martin employees or have some in the family?

Alan, thanks for posting the 1967 Family Night Poster,

Mike