View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 05:18 PM

I could be wrong on the layout of the six 22 card color blocks on a 132 card sheet but this works out with all of the evidence I have so far. This Gary Peters rookie card has been a thorn in my side, though. I have it in the red based yellow inset circle row, but for the life of me I can't figure out what card that circle belongs to and it looks like it could be yellow rather than green. That would mean I have it in the wrong row. As of now I have Danny Murtaugh and the Tigers team card in the red based green inset circle row and the four player rookie cards of Gary Peters and Marcelino Lopez in the red based yellow inset circle row. ETA, it can't be a yellow inset circle card above this card because every 7th series red based yellow inset card has the name and position lower than the color circle and that would be visible. It's either a red based green inset circle card or some type of print defect.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 63 peters 2.jpg (77.0 KB, 426 views)
File Type: jpg 63 peters.jpg (35.5 KB, 426 views)

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 07-06-2020 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Addition