View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 02:30 PM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Sorry, I not get back to you and your thousand dollar request. My bet was not that it was authenticated in in 2002 when authenticators like you had no idea what they where doing. My bet is that it be sent now.
The bet stands.
Since you dont have the original the only way we can do that to be fair to both of us is send it out for quick opinion. If that is good then I will proceed with sending the money to Leon. I am sure that you will win but I like to give money away
If you dont take the bet then it really is time for you to just shut up.
By the way the forgers dont care who fights they only care if they can get there garbage authenticated. If you belive that piece of garbage of yours I put up there is authentic, you should retire.
If anyone else wants to bet that it is an authentic piece please state how much you would like to bet. Mike has said only ten percent of you trust my opinion. Oh and Mike you can make it up to as much as you want.
You once again are nothing more then a joke in this industry. You have now decided that 2002 certificate's do not count, yet you put up some type of nonsense authentication you state came from me from 2002 and that one counts?
I never said that it was authentic and I do not believe any of them are authentic. Yet you can clearly see that they are authenticated by both Spence and Grad and they were sold by major auction houses. I guess you do not want to send your money to the St. Jude's Hospital. Now you want a PSA quick opinion for something they have already be warned about (LOL)
You can say what ever you wish and play what ever games you plan on playing but unfortunately you seemed to have lost that bet and may soon have to admit that I am one of the only true autograph examiners and authenticators that have any credentials and credibility.