View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 04:43 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

My bet was that the item that had your cert was bad. You then produce a Psa cert that made people belive it was authentic. I bet you it was not. Now you are saying I am correct. Not only that you knew they where bad all the time.
Please explain why you then sold the item under your cert with the psa wording. Or is this another forged cert.
You work for the government under cover. You have said in the same thread that Chris is great and Chris is terrible. You say you work for Topps .You say you are know the world around as great authenticator. The only thing you will be remembered for on this site is that you are the Walter Middy of 54
You owe the money. The bet was clear. In fact three people agreed that they where forgerys and you said nothing untill you knew you lost.
Just so everyone knows I sent it for quick opinon and here is what they said.

Response: "Likely Not Genuine"

Here are the details of your Request:

Comments:
Request ID: 100437
Request By: 10/25/2013

Thank you choosing the QuickOpinion service!

I feel bad that there are people like you that will always spin the arguement to try and make themselevs look good. You should go back to your friends at Autograph Planet. Oh I am sorry I forgot they threw you out of there.

Just to make another point. You want to bet how many people would trust me saying if a Mantle is authentic or not vs. you on this site?

Last edited by shelly; 10-24-2013 at 05:00 PM.