View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 09:17 PM
Jonathan Sterling

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldeboo View Post
So R310 being an anonymous issue completely eliminates Baby Ruth as stated in early literature, correct?
R310 is not an anonymous issue. They were issued with Butterfinger candy bars. And there is proof of this. Just like there is proof that many cigarette manufacturers issued T206's based on the advertisements on the back. If you have some proof that R310's were issued with ANY other candy gum or clothing store etc. Please end the suspense and post it.
Because it seems to me that what you call research is just guesswork and conjecture. You started with the premise that R310's were issued with multiple products and proceeded to gather facts to convince yourself you were right. That is very..very different than researching who issued R310's. Because as I stated above the only product I have ever seen conclusively tied to R310's is Butterfinger Candy bars.
So if " your really trying here" try posting some proof. If it is so obvious that it was done proof should be easy to find.
Really the best one was that the Chicago tribune was on the same street so maybe they printed the R310's Rock solid research Trey all of the Baseball card collecting world should pay homage to your grand efforts. The culmination of course is the proof you will be supplying in your next post... no need to respond to my debunked theories just post the proof and shut me and my ignorant, stupid to lazy to do any real reasearch mouth up. Looking forward to it Trey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1934-butterfinger-overprint-r310.jpg (52.1 KB, 232 views)