View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 04:04 PM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

[QUOTE=Psal3891;1577399]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B View Post
Neither are PSA or JSA. They offer an opinion only. They do not guaranty that an item is genuine. If they guaranteed that an item was, in fact, genuine, they would be refunding a lot of money for all of the mistakes they make.[/QUOTE

If another person tells me Psa/JSA aren't that legit either I might lose it lol. I get it man. Try and think of something nice to say. Like nice ball !
I would guess that reading comprehension is not in your wheelhouse. I did not say they were not legit, and that is not the point. You are asking for people to approve of your 'treasure' even when you are sure it is legitimate. If you are sure then what is the point? If you expect people to bow down to you, you are going to be greatly disappointed.

There are quite a significant number of people on this site who have outstanding collections that clearly outshine what you have presented. Many of them are gracious enough to share photos of their collections and are also humble to boot. It is that approach that earns accommodation and respect around here.

Coming onto the site as a newbie and being obnoxious will get you frozen out faster than a bare butt in Antarctica. Flaccid attempts at witty repartee and overuse of silly imbreviations will not help. Using New Jersey as an excuse for boorish behavior does not earn you a pass either. It would be considered obnoxious on every continent.

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”

Last edited by Michael B; 08-26-2016 at 04:06 PM.