View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 08:36 AM
Ry@n \/3tt3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampsfan View Post
Yes, KSA is still in business. Changed owners a bit ago, but last I heard are still accepting submissions.
KSA has surged recently with the popularity of the Gretzky rookie. I am pretty sure they have graded the most OPC Gretzky rookies and might be the biggest hockey grader in the market. they definitely have a much better reputation under the new ownership and lots of collectors really like them.

They've been around for a long time, and like many TPGs, there are issues/lack of confidence in their older slabs. I have a few KSA cards, and my only issue is with the grading scale. They do not seem to account for centering, and because of this, you sometimes need to reduce the grade by 2 levels. i find that to be annoying- they have some bad cards graded as '8's. Some say that you need to do this with SGC and other graders as well, but I do not see it. It always depends on the card, but I view SGC/PSA to be within 1 grade of each other and it not always in the same direction.
Deals Done: GrayGhost, Count76, mybuddyinc, banksfan14, boysblue, Sverteramo, rocuan, rootsearcher60, GoldenAge50s, pt7464, trdcrdkid, T206.org, bnorth, frankrizzo29, David Atkatz, Johnny630, cardsamillion, SPMIDD, esehombre, bbsports, babraham, RhodeyRhode, Nate Adams, OhioCardCollector, ejstel, Golfcollector, Luke, 53toppscollector, benge610, Lunker21, VintageCardCo, jmanners51, T206CollectorVince, hockeyhockey

Collecting: T206

Monster #236