View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 08:58 PM
Tyler

Default Slab/Authentication of multiple signatures on paper

Looking to Net54 for opinions as I’m somewhat torn on what to do. A little out of my element, as I typically collect much more modern cards. I’ve got a small autograph book, that has multiple signatures on it. 6-10 signatures on a small page that is maybe 5x7. I have no worries about the authenticity as this was my grandfathers book, that has been in my family for almost 80 years. After cleaning out my grandmothers house, it was recently “re-discovered”
and I took possession of it. I’m looking for preservation, while also wouldn’t mind it being authenticated by a reputable company. Although there are many autographs in the book, there are two pages that I would like to tear out of the book, and get encapsulated individually. (PSA?). Is it a bad idea to remove these two pages? From a value standpoint? Would PSA authenticate it as one piece? Or will they charge me for each individual signature? (Approx 6-10 signatures on each page)Any other recommendations? I obviously don’t want to encapsulate the entire book, but these two pages I think would serve well in a slab. Recommendations? Suggestions?

I apologize, as this should have been posted in the autographs forum. (Maybe Admin can move it?) thanks

Last edited by Filthy; 02-21-2021 at 09:09 PM.